All content featured on PicsArt-apk.in is either submitted via email or sourced from various locations across the Internet, and is believed to fall within the realm of public domain. The content, including images and videos, is posted with the understanding that it adheres to the guidelines of the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code).
Copyright Infringement Notification
PicsArt-apk.in operates in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy includes responding to infringement notices and undertaking appropriate actions as mandated by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other pertinent intellectual property laws.
If content covered by your copyright has been posted on PicsArt-apk.in or if search engine results include links to your copyrighted material and you wish for it to be removed, you must provide a written communication outlining the information specified in the following section. It’s important to note that misrepresenting information regarding copyrighted material on our site may lead to liability for damages, including costs and attorney fees. We recommend seeking legal counsel for guidance in this matter.
In your copyright infringement claim, include the following:
- Evidence of authorization to act on behalf of the exclusive rights owner allegedly infringed.
- Sufficient contact details, including a valid email address.
- Detailed identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, including at least one search term that generates the material in PicsArt-apk.in’s search results.
- A statement of good faith belief that the material’s use, as complained of, is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A declaration of accuracy in the information presented, and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
This claim must be signed by an authorized representative of the owner of the exclusive right purportedly infringed.
Please transmit the infringement notice via email to [email protected].
Allow a brief period for us to respond to your email. Note that addressing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, won’t expedite your request and may lead to a delayed response due to incorrect filing of the complaint.
Discover more about our platform by visiting: https://picsart-apk.in.